Delivery & Returns
The information below has been made as clear & user friendly as possible – but please don’t hesitate to contact Stanway if you have any queries.
- All our standard deliveries are free.
- We use different couriers for our deliveries, but all parcels will need to be signed for.
- Standard delivery* is two to three days. If you need your delivery sooner than that, simply call & this can be arranged this for you (subject to availability - there may be a charge for this).
- *Standard delivery for anything that Stanway makes for you (curtains, roman blinds, cushions etc.) is six to eight weeks.
- Delivery can be made to any postcode in mainland UK (excluding Northern Ireland). It may be possible to deliver to other areas, including overseas, but please contact Stanway before placing your order to check this. There will be a charge for delivery beyond our standard area.
- Deliveries of small amounts of fabrics (5m or less) may be sent folded. Otherwise, they will be sent on a roll.
- It is very important that you check your goods very carefully for damage or flaws when you receive them. If they are indeed unsatisfactory, please read the returns information below before you do anything else!
Returns of made to order goods
‘Made to order’ goods is defined as anything that has been made, cut, ordered in specifically for you or in any other way tailored to you – fabric, wallpaper, footstools, headboards etc.
If your goods are faulty...
Firstly, apologies! Please contact Stanway within 7 days at firstname.lastname@example.org & state how the goods are faulty – there may be a simple way to resolve the problem without you needing to return the goods. Otherwise, you will be asked to please package them up, post them back (making sure to get a proof of posting) & you will be sent a replacement.
NB For fabric & wallpaper returns, please note it’s very important that you do not cut or mark the goods, even if faulty. Fabric & wallpaper suppliers will not accept back goods that have been altered in any way by the customer, so it is with regret that Stanway Fabrics can’t accept back such goods either.
If you simply don’t want the goods anymore...
Stanway Fabrics and Interiors cannot accept returns for made to order items that you no longer want – this is because they have been made, cut, or ordered in specifically for you & it is very unlikely that they will be able to be re-sold. Stanway does not want you to order something you’re not happy with, which is why there is lots of provided advice on this website to help you get exactly what you want. For fabrics & wallpapers in particular, see here.